Monday 5 MARCH, 2018
K Shed, Queen Victoria Market
Indulge in the drama with the Opera in the Market Tenor extravaganza - Mark Vincent (My Fair Lady & Australia's Got Talent), Shanul Sharma and Nicholas Jones (Opera Australia).
For one memorable night, the historic Queen Victoria Market will be transformed into a theatre like no other - the famous fruit & veg stalls will make way for front stalls as Opera in the Market takes centre stage. You'll enjoy all the drama and spectacle of some of the world's favourite operas as you sample fine wines, and wonderful food from a selection of Melbourne's famous food vans which will be available to purchase preconcert and during interval.
When: Monday 5 March 2018
Time: Gates open at 5:30pm | performance will commence at 7:45pm
Where: K Shed, Queen Victoria Market, Melbourne
- Gates open at 5:30pm, including box office, food and wine vendors.
- The main performance will commence from 7:45pm and the evening finishing at approximately 10:15pm.
- No BYO alcohol. Alcohol is available for purchase at the Event.
- No Smoking.
- General toilets and disabled toilets are available on site.
- St John's Ambulance Australia will also be on site.